Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Unable to connect to unite hub

RRhaa
Beginner

I am running unite hub on an Intel NUC. i have enterprise running on my server. When i launch the hub it's communication with server no problem as the hub gives a pin for a client to connect. I try connecting to the hub from the client but receives and error. It doesn't matter if i am on the sam vlan or not still not able to connect to hub. I have verified on the hub that intel unite and wireless display is allowed thru the firewall. Please assist. Thanks

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Claudio_G_Intel1
Employee

Hi rhaasan, would it be possible to get your contact information through private message, so i can help you out with the issue?

0 Kudos
RRhaa
Beginner
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

could you PLEASE give post the solution I have the same issue....

0 Kudos
RRhaa
Beginner

Hi

I have not completely resolved my issue. BUt one thing you may want to try is download. version 3.0 for server, client, and hub. I am now receiving an authentication issue with the server.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

If you somehow find a solution, will you please post it so I can see it

0 Kudos
Claudio_G_Intel1
Employee

Hi kristoffersc, as i will need to have a closer look into your network environment i just requested your contact info via private message, then we can arrange a meeting.

0 Kudos
KWilk1
Beginner

Hi

i have NUC 5i5MYHE, after unboxing i installed intel unite standalone v3 and it worked fine, after that i installed all Windows update and added it to active directory, after that client unable to find the HUB, i tried remove HUB from AD and even recovery to factory settings but still not work, i tried also instal enterprise version, windows client show message that certificate is untrusted (its true server have self signed cert) and after accepted work fine, but OS X client asking for shared key, i dont know it should be some specific (i dont typed key on HUB and server) or any, after typed new one it ask for pin i write one that HUB display and got message is incorrect but it is correct Windows client work. Could you please help me fix any version.

0 Kudos
Claudio_G_Intel1
Employee

Krz can you please provide me with your contact information through private message?

0 Kudos
JThim
Beginner

Do we have any solution for this error? I am having a similar error. I have Unite in a few meetings rooms but 1 client cannot connect. He is on a brand new Macbook Pro, but my older pro retina works just fine. Can someone post a message about what fixed their error other than make sure everything is on 3.0 as my system and network work with other computers in the same room.

0 Kudos
TMatt1
Beginner

Is there a solution to this yet? This seems to be a common issue with no information from Intel other than "Provide me your contact information"? I understand that this may be a general error with many things that could cause it, but clearly there are numerous people getting this issue. If we were to post some of the solutions that others had, perhaps it would resolve it for others checking in.

0 Kudos