Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KImme1
Beginner

Unite Client crashes during PIN authorization

I have a single device in our organization that has started to fail every time they attempt to connect to any hub. We have uninstalled and reinstalled the client from the PC. I have deregistered and reregistered the client in the admin interface.

But when the user enters the valid PIN number the client tries to connect and then ultimately close the client without connection.

We have been able to login into the failing PC with a different domain user and this new profile created a successful connection. Switching back to the original owner of the PC and the launch continues to fail. I have attached a debug log file from the client for your review.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello KImme1,

Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities.

Please delete the "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\[sid]\d046df" file and let me know if the issue persists.

Regards,

Esteban Ch.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

KImme1
Beginner

Yes. The issue persists. Sent from my mobile. Please excuse typos and unintended autocorrection.
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello KImme1,

Thank you for your response, 

Could you please confirm you close the client app before deleting the file? Also, did you make sure that you delete the file from the affected user and not from the other working user? 

Best regards, 

Esteban Ch. 

Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello KImme1,

I would like to know if you need further assistance? 

Esteban Ch.

KImme1
Beginner

No need for further assistance.
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello KImme1,

According to your previous post, your issue got resolved; therefore, I'm going to close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Esteban Ch.