Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Unite HUB application Crash

RPada
Beginner

Hello Team,

error log attached for your reference and professional solution

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Ram_NN: Thank you very much for contacting the Intel® Unite™ app communities and for providing those files. We will do our best in order to try to fix this problem.

In order to try to find the most accurate solution for this scenario, we will do further research on this matter, as soon as I get any update I will post all the details on this thread.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Ram_NN: I just received some updates from the research we are doing and we wanted to confirm if the Intel® Unite version is Intel Unite version is the Enterprise or Small Business?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
RPada
Beginner

Hi,

It is an enterprise version.

we could solve this problem, it was an issue with one of our plugin (as stated in the error log, unhandled exception of our plugin)

Application: Intel Unite.exe

Framework Version: v4.0.30319

Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.

Exception Info: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(System.IAsyncResult)

at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean, System.Net.Sockets.Socket, System.Net.Sockets.Socket, System.Net.Sockets.Socket ByRef, System.Net.IPAddress ByRef, ConnectSocketState, System.IAsyncResult, System.Exception ByRef)

Exception Info: System.Net.WebException

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(System.IAsyncResult, System.Net.TransportContext ByRef)

at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetRequestStreamCallback(System.IAsyncResult)

Exception Info: System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(System.Threading.Tasks.Task)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(System.Threading.Tasks.Task)

at UniteLightPlugin.UniteLightPlugin+d__21.MoveNext()

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore+<>c.b__6_1(System.Object)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)

at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()

at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Ram_NN: Thank you very much for providing those results. Perfect, excellent, it is great to hear that the problem is now resolved and the application is working properly.

Any other inquiry, do not hesitate in contact us again.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos