Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Unite Hub shows PIN but screen is black

KFabr
Beginner

I have a new installation of Unite (running on an Intel NUK) in an enterprise configuration. Everything works, PIN is displayed as expected, clients can connect and present. However, when launching Unite the screen is black and does not display the software download link as its should. Any ideas for a fix?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
idata
Employee

KenF, Thank you very much for joining the Intel® Unite communities and thank you for the picture.

In order to try to find a possible solution to fix this problem with the Intel® Unite application we will do further research on this matter. As soon as I get any updates I will post all the information on this thread.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto
0 Kudos
KFabr
Beginner

Thank you, Alberto. Any insight on this problem? Other than the missing link to the download location (and black screen) the system is working as expected.

Appreciate any suggestions that you can offer.

Ken

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

KenF: You are welcome. Yes, I just received an update on the research we are still currently doing on this matter and actually there are some details that we need to confirm, could you please provide the debug file?

Let me apologize for any inconvenience.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
KFabr
Beginner

Thank you, Alberto. I have attached a debug file as requested.

Ken

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

KenF: You are welcome. Perfect, thank you very much for providing that file, we really appreciate that.

We will continue with our research on this subject, as soon as I get ny further details, I will post them on this thread.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards

Alberto R

0 Kudos
KFabr
Beginner

I've found the solution to this problem. Contrary to documentation, the default values of the FullScreenRoomMode and FullScreenRoomModeShowPin Keys of the default profile were set to FALSE upon installation. Documentation shows that these should have been set to TRUE. Manually changing these values in the profile manager, and adding a value for FullScreenRoomModeInstructions, gave us the desired display. Thank you for looking into this.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

KenF: You are welcome. Thank you very much for sharing that information, we appreciate you took the time to share those comments in our communities, they will be very helpful for all the peers viewing this thread.

Perfect, it is great to hear that you were able to fix the problem with the Intel® Unite application.

Any other inquiry, do not hesitate in contact us again.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos