cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sk27
Novice

Unite Hub to Client Communication

Hi,

We are trying to build a plugin for which we need to send some data to the client from hub (Unite enterprise setup).

It should be like launching an app in the client or generating a dialog box on client.

We observed that the applications are getting launched on the Unite HUB machine and couldn't find a way for the hub communicating the client.

Is there any possibility to show information(a table layout/ text/graphs) from hub on the Unite plugin ?

If not, How can we launch a new application on client machine using plugin?

/tags/# /?tags=intel-unite intel-unite/tags/# /?tags=intel%20unite intel unite/tags/# /?tags=intelunite intelunite/tags/# /?tags=intel%20unite%20hub intel unite hub/tags/# /?tags=unite%20plugin unite plugin # intel unite client

Thanks,

Srujana K

Tags (1)
1 Reply
idata
Community Manager

Hello srujana_k,

Thank you for your response.

I was checking the information and I can see that you have another thread open with the same inquiry. Please keep only the thread: /thread/127458 https://communities.intel.com/thread/127458 open so we can assist you in the best way.

I will proceed to close this request, if you need any more assistance, please refer to the thread provided above.

Regards,

David V