Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MFlet3
Beginner

Unite v4 Hub - Remove or Change Color of Intel Unite Banner

Is it possible to remove the Intel Unite banner at the top of the display on the Hub? If it cannot be removed is it possible to be able to change the color or transparency of it? I don't mind if the Intel Unite logo stays at the top left, I would like the blue banner to be changeable (either color or transparency, or preferably both). Attached a screenshot to reference the banner I am talking about.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello MFlet3, Thank you for posting on this Community. It is not possible to change this configuration at this moment. Please allow us to review your feedback to provide more information about this feature. You can also find the Hub Group Properties supported on the Intel Unite® 4 Solution Deployment > 7.3.1.1.3.3 Hub Group Properties (Page 69). Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
MFlet3
Beginner

Thanks for the reply. Its unfortunate that it cannot be adjusted but I look forward to it possibility being possible in the future.

Wanner_G_Intel

Hello MFlet3, Thank you for your response. Although we cannot guarantee that changes will be made to Intel Unite® app, we have sent your feedback to the appropriate department. It is worth mentioning that your feedback is highly appreciated. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation