Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Upgraded Unite Enterprise server now cannot login to the Admin Portal

I upgraded my Unite Enterprise server to the latest build and I am unable to login or register any new accounts. This a POC build and when I attempt to login with the default admin account I get the error "The server does not respond". When I attempt to register a new account an error comes up about the database. My test Hub machines are still functioning correctly. Any insight on the issue? Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello polchekcl,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

I understand that you are not able to login or register any new accounts after upgrading the Intel® Unite Enterprise server.

In this case, to better assist you, would you please provide us with your system configuration?

Vendor:

System model:

Version of Intel® Unite installed:

BIOS version and update it if it is possible:

Operating system:

Check http://download.intel.com/support/software/applications/unite/sb/intel_unite_enterprise_deployment_g... Enterprise Deployment Guide

Best regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Vendor: VMware

System model: vm

Version of Intel® Unite installed: 3.1

BIOS version and update it if it is possible:

Operating system: Windows Server 2016

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Thank you for this information, please allow me to further investigate for you and once I get an answer I will post it here.

Best regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello polchekcl,

I have one question, where did you download the version 3.1? The latest version available right now is the 3.0 and that one can be downloaded https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25280/Intel-Unite-app here. The version 3.1 was released but for further review it was removed from the download center. At this point I suggest you to roll back to the version 3.0 and wait for a new version to be released.

Best regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

I received this version from my Intel reps a few weeks ago. We are just in a POC phase at this time so I will roll back to 3.0. Thank you for your help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

You are more than welcome and hopefully a new version will be released soon but for now it is recommended to use the version 3.0.

I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience on this matter.

I sent you a private message.

Best regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos