Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager

Use both unite displays from one client

We want to share a dual desktop setup on to an intel unite hub connected to two 75" displays, so far I can only connect one of any to one display on the unite hub. Is sharing both even possible? We have HP elite slice and the latest intel unite software in an enterprise environment. I have looked quite a bit and I really can't find documentation on this, surely I cant be the only one trying to share multiple screens from a single client. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello YRMC_GUY

Thank you for joining the community

I regret to inform you that Intel® unite allows sharing one screen at a time.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello YRMC_GUY

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi;

In this scenario, I am not able to use two big screens to connect to one Unite Hub for showing slide on one display while doing Skype video conference on the 2nd display?

thx.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Any word from the devs when this function might be added?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello YRMC_GUY and KANEK

Thank for the responses the current release versions of Intel® unite don't have the feature of dual display, I will be submitting your feedback on the use of this feature

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello all

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos