Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Use the Unite Plugin on Unite small business version

CChen187
Beginner

Hello, I am trying to use the intel unite plugin on unite small business version without the unite server. After I install the unite hub, client and the logitech and AVer plugins. I can see the plugins in Intel Unite Settings smallbusiness.png

But I run the client and connect to the hub, I can't see any plugin in client. No matter I check the Trusted plugins for all plugins or check "No" on Verify Certificates on Plugins.

Then, I run the hub with the debug log. In the log, I found the

failed certificate check error.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM Slow Init - Host name set - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM Starting Plugin Load - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM Obtaining the plugin list - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM SmallBusiness - Plugin verification - Plugin ... C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Unite\Hub\Plugins\AVerUnitePlugin.dll... checking against certificate Intel(R) Unite(R) Plugin SB - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Unite\Hub\Plugins\AVerUnitePlugin.dll failed certificate check. - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM SmallBusiness - Plugin verification - Plugin ... C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Unite\Hub\Plugins\CFCPlugin.DLL... checking against certificate Intel(R) Unite(R) Plugin SB - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Unite\Hub\Plugins\CFCPlugin.DLL failed certificate check. - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM SmallBusiness - Plugin verification - Plugin ... C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Unite\Hub\Plugins\LogitechGroupPlugin.dll... checking against certificate Intel(R) Unite(R) Plugin SB - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Unite\Hub\Plugins\LogitechGroupPlugin.dll failed certificate check. - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM SmallBusiness - Plugin verification - Plugin ... C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Unite\Hub\Plugins\ZoomUnitePlugin.dll... checking against certificate Intel(R) Unite(R) Plugin SB - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Unite\Hub\Plugins\ZoomUnitePlugin.dll failed certificate check. - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM Plugin Manager - LoadPlugins method done - 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do I miss any setup for plugins? or The plugins only work on unite enterprise verison? The AVer and Logitech Plugin work fine on the unite enterprise version.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello CChen187, Thank you for posting on this Community. The Small Business version of Intel Unite® does not support plugins. To use plugins, we recommend using the software for Enterprise/Education version. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello CChen187, Thank you for posting on this Community. The Small Business version of Intel Unite® does not support plugins. To use plugins, we recommend using the software for Enterprise/Education version. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos