cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CChen187
Beginner

Use the Unite Plugin on Unite small business version

Jump to solution

Hello, I am trying to use the intel unite plugin on unite small business version without the unite server. After I install the unite hub, client and the logitech and AVer plugins. I can see the plugins in Intel Unite Settings smallbusiness.png

But I run the client and connect to the hub, I can't see any plugin in client. No matter I check the Trusted plugins for all plugins or check "No" on Verify Certificates on Plugins.

Then, I run the hub with the debug log. In the log, I found the

failed certificate check error.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM Slow Init - Host name set - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM Starting Plugin Load - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM Obtaining the plugin list - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM SmallBusiness - Plugin verification - Plugin ... C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Unite\Hub\Plugins\AVerUnitePlugin.dll... checking against certificate Intel(R) Unite(R) Plugin SB - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Unite\Hub\Plugins\AVerUnitePlugin.dll failed certificate check. - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM SmallBusiness - Plugin verification - Plugin ... C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Unite\Hub\Plugins\CFCPlugin.DLL... checking against certificate Intel(R) Unite(R) Plugin SB - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Unite\Hub\Plugins\CFCPlugin.DLL failed certificate check. - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM SmallBusiness - Plugin verification - Plugin ... C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Unite\Hub\Plugins\LogitechGroupPlugin.dll... checking against certificate Intel(R) Unite(R) Plugin SB - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Unite\Hub\Plugins\LogitechGroupPlugin.dll failed certificate check. - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM SmallBusiness - Plugin verification - Plugin ... C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Unite\Hub\Plugins\ZoomUnitePlugin.dll... checking against certificate Intel(R) Unite(R) Plugin SB - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Unite\Hub\Plugins\ZoomUnitePlugin.dll failed certificate check. - 

3/31/2019 11:58:52 PM Plugin Manager - LoadPlugins method done - 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do I miss any setup for plugins? or The plugins only work on unite enterprise verison? The AVer and Logitech Plugin work fine on the unite enterprise version.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello CChen187, Thank you for posting on this Community. The Small Business version of Intel Unite® does not support plugins. To use plugins, we recommend using the software for Enterprise/Education version. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello CChen187, Thank you for posting on this Community. The Small Business version of Intel Unite® does not support plugins. To use plugins, we recommend using the software for Enterprise/Education version. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post