Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jde1
Beginner

Version 4 Skype for Business plugin - client stuck with message "Signing in to Skype"

Hi,

Have installed skype for business plugins and authorised all parts of the plugin and added them to a hub config.

Also added Calendar passer client to the client config.

My problem is that when you click on the Skype for business plugin from the client it just shows "signing into Skype" as below:

stuck.JPG

Have turned on debug mode but don't really get any info back.

Anyone have any ideas?

Version : 4.0.991.43

Thanks!

**EDIT - enabled debugging on the client side and get this error:**

Error - [Intel Unite® Plugin for Skype™ for Business] EXCEPTION: Error calling onUserInfoChanged to HTML modules, please check the stack trace on telemetry logs - Unknown name. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80020006 (DISP_E_UNKNOWNNAME)) at System.Windows.Controls.WebBrowser.InvokeScript(String scriptName, Object[] args) at Intel.Unite.Windows.Core.Module.Feature.Client.ClientFeatureModuleManager.InvokeScript(Object e, String functionJs)

thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello Jde1

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community.

In order to look into the behavior that you are having, please provide me with the following information:

·        Please fill up the information on the attached document.

·        Provide with the MSINFO32 report.

·        Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

·        Steps to save the report:

1-   Run the utility.

2-   Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system.

3-   Once the scan is complete click on “next”.

4-   Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop.

5-   To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Jde1
Beginner

​Thanks but I think I have cracked this.

Regardless of the version of Office you are using on the hub (we are using "16"), you need both of these keys for this to work:

Set HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Lync\UISuppressionMode to 1.

Set HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Lync\UISuppressionMode to 1.

Cheers

Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello Jde1 Thank you for the information, I am glad to know that you have found the fix for the behavior. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation