I watched a video on Intel Unite - seems very simple from the video made by intel - show me hooking up a computer to a screen, then being able to connect to it from any mac or PC. Then I try to find an end to end detailed manual - couldn't but it looks like I need a Windows server, SQL, a nuc, and specialized equipment? I can't find the intel unite software - how much it costs or if it is free.
Can someone tell me if I'm setting up a single conference room with a single screen using a Logitech group conference.
1. Do I need a Windows server running windows server or can Intel Unite work without it? If so besides SQL what software do I need and where do I get it?
2. If I can just run a nuc or other device connected to the screen - does it have to be a specific model or can I use any old PC?
3. For the device connected to the screen what software do I need and where do I get it?
4. For the laptops of the people walking into the room to use the screen - what software do they need and where do they get it?
5. Are there any details other than this that I need to know?
Hello, boed. Thank you for joining the Intel Community.
Regarding your questions:
I hope this answers all your questions.
I would like to know if you have additional questions. If so, do not hesitate to reply to this thread.
Intel Customer Support Technician
Under Contract to Intel Corporation