Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

What does this log mean when using the Guest Access Plugin?

I am able to connect with the client, but when I try to launch the guest access plugin it fails. I get this message in the log:

1/29/2019 3:43:55 PM Error - [GuestAccessModule.dll] EXCEPTION: GAM Error in load event in Plugin for Guest Access, we will try to initialize it again - No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP) at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.Connect(IPEndPoint remoteEP) at GuestAccessLib.ServiceProxy.SendStopCommand() at GuestAccessModule.HubGuestAccessModule.SendStopCommand() at GuestAccessModule.HubGuestAccessModule.TryToInitialize()

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted

Hello WPark4 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. What version of Intel Unite® is installed on your system? Server: HUB: Client: What version of Guest access plugin do you have installed on the environment? Please share with us the log file reporting the error. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

What version of Intel Unite® is installed on your system?

Server: 4.0.991.43

HUB: Intel Unite® Solution Hub - 4.0.991.430

Client: Intel Unite® Client Version - 4.0.991.43

What version of Guest access plugin do you have installed on the environment?

Intel Unite® Plugin for Protected Guest Access - 2.0.23843.0

This error is listed under the server logs and is listed as the Hub.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello WPark4 Thank you for the information. Make sure you have updated the Intel Unite® Plugin for Guest Access to the Latest version please refer to the following link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28253/Intel-Unite-App-Plug-Ins. If after the update you still have the same errors please attach the log file for the plugin to the thread. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Leo,

I removed the current Plugin for Guest Access and reinstalled it. I am now getting this message:

Hub - 2/1/2019 3:03:57 PM Error - [GuestAccessModule.dll] EXCEPTION: GAM GetBitmapImage Exception. - Invalid URI: Invalid port specified. at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind) at System.Uri..ctor(String uriString, UriKind uriKind) at GuestAccessModule.HubGuestAccessModule.GetBitmapImage(String uriString)

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello Thank you for the information. Allow me to investigate the errors reported, I will be posting back when news becomes available. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello WPark4 In order to look deeper into the errors that you are having please attach the .txt log file to the community, to complete the attachment please click the “Attach” (clip symbol) option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Leo,

How do I export the Log Files to a .txt file?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello WPark4 Thank you for the information. To activate the debug file on the client when you open the app go to setting and check the option "enable the debug log as shown on the attached file; this will create a Unite.txt file on the My Documents folder (On Windows). In the Intel Unite® client and HUB By default they create a file called "Unite.sql", on the directory set by %temp% (On Windows). you can run the Windows+R key combination and type %temp% and select OK. Please attach all files (client debug, client unite.sql and HUB unite.sql) to the thread. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello WPark4 Have you been able to get the files requested? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos