Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Where to download the latest enterprise server installer

We are trying to upgrade our 3.3 version of intel unite enterprise to the latest. The problem is where does one find the software for this? I have no problems finding the hub software but the server component is no where to be found.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor I

This downloads should be provided by your vendor/technology provider. Have you tried to check with them? Some of the links may be hidden links, some others may be public, for instance, you can easy found the links provided by Dell on their website, including Server Application Installer v4.0:

https://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/04/sln312519/intel-unite-downloads?lang=en

Please share the HUB device brand and exact models you are using.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello EDann, Thank you for posting on this Intel Community. We also would like to know if you are planning on updating Intel Unite® 3.x to the latest version or deploying Intel Unite® 4.x on your environment. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hello,

I also would like to upgrade our enterprise Unite installation to Version 4. I was unable to find any information on how to obtain the Unite server components. Is Unite not free to use with Intel nuc anymore?

Regards,

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello AMoun5, There are architecture differences between Intel Unite® 3.x and 4.x. Installing Intel Unite® 4.x means that the installation will be performed from scratch since databases and data backup from 3.x cannot be used when deploying Intel Unite® 4.x. For this reasons, please let us know if you intend to perform a clean installation of Intel Unite® 4.x or an Intel Unite® 3.x update. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hello WannerG,

we were planning on doing a clean installation.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hello,

in case someone else needs a solution: The download is not publicly listed but you will get a direct link if you contact Intel Support.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello AMoun5, Thank you for your feedback. It is highly appreciated. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello EDann, If you have any further questions, please let us know. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello EDann,

If you need further assistance, please contact us back.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos