Intel Unite® App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ app
Announcements
This community is designed for sharing of public information. Please do not share Intel or third-party confidential information here.
456 Discussions

Windows Intel Unite Client crashes after installing Windows update KB4506991

FFern4
Novice

After installing this update, my Intel Unite client has stopped working. The behaviour is the following:

• Client starts properly
  • I can select the organization
  • I can introduce a PIN for a hub
  • Once the client has connected to the hub, after a few seconds, the application crashes

Client versión is 4.0.4173.300. Windows version is Windows 10 1903.

In the server logs, it seems this is the related error message:

Error - [HubTcpUserConnection] EXCEPTION: Error at HeaderReceived.eb05b6fa-5149-4816-a59e-b881758d0257, Unite 4.0 client - No se puede escribir datos de en la conexión de transporte: Se ha forzado la interrupción de una conexión existente por el host remoto. en System.Net.Security._SslStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult) en Intel.Unite.Windows.Core.Connection.Hub.HubTcpUserConnection.HeaderReceived(IAsyncResult ar)

Regards

Fernando

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SCort2
Beginner

Hi. I have the exact same issue. Upgraded Windows to version 1903 (from 1809) and installed the updates, including KB4506991.

The Intel Unite client crashes as soon as I enter the PIN. A complete re-install of the client did not solve it.

After removing the update and restarting the laptop the Intel Unite client started working as usual.