Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

cannot install Intel Unite Hub on Intel NUC

ADa_S3
Beginner

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum, so sorry if I am posting this at the wrong location...

We currently bought a Logitech GROUP conference system for our small meeting room and it came with an INTEL NUC mini PC... The NUC came with Intel Unite Hub installed, but in Enteprise Mode, we removed it and tried to install it in Standalone mode (Small Business), but keep getting and error saying the the installation ended prematurely.

The interesting thing is that if I try to install it in Enterprise mode, it works fine. SO my question is, is Intel Unite Hub in Standalone mode not supported on Intel NUC?

See error below:

and this is the Mini PC details:

thanks in advance guys.

Anderson

5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Andersond: Thank you very much for joining the Intel® Unite™ App communities and for providing the pictures. We will do our best in order to try to fix this problem.

In order to provide better assistance, could you please provide the model of the NUC?

If there was any previous version of Intel® Unite installed of the NUC, please delete it from the control panel, using the option of "Programs and Features". And then please try to install the Intel® Unite Hub version from the following link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25280/Intel-Unite-App https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25280/Intel-Unite-App

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Andersond: I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
ADa_S3
Beginner

Hello Alberto,

Thank you very much for your reply on this.

I have verified that there was no older version of Unite applications installed and there isn't any... I then downloaded the version of software you provided the link for, but I am still getting the same error unfortunately.

I didn't have much time to troubleshoot this lately, but I will get back to it tomorrow and try to resolve it, quite annoying !

thanks,

Anderson

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Andersond: Thank you very much for sharing those results. We are sorry to hear the problem persists.

No problem, take your time to do further troubleshoot steps and once you get the chance, please let us know the results.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Andersond: I just wanted to check if the problem persists and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos