cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MTam
Beginner

customizing the Unite Screen

Hi,

I would like to know how to customize the bottom border color, currently its blue. I cannnot find the settings in admin panel.

Some customer requires to change the color to match their corporate color.

Another question for background image, assume my screen size is 1920 x 1080, what is the optimal background image size?

Since there is a bottom border, so I think the height should be smaller? We are using stretch background now to make it fill up whole screen, it got little distrorted.

Thanks for help.

Michael

0 Kudos
8 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello michael.tam

Thank you for joining the community.

I see that you are looking for assistance in customizing the Intel Unite® app. I will check the customize setting for the app; in the meantime could you please let us know if you have any other problem, or is the app working properly for you?

Are you using Intel Unite® standalone or enterprise?

What version are you using?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

MTam
Beginner

Hi.

I am using Enterprise edition. Most functions are working as expected

Below are the installer I am using.

ClientInstaller_V328242_1191418

HubInstaller_V328242_1191419

ServerInstaller_V328344_1194385

Michael

MTam
Beginner

Hi Leonardo,

is there any update?

Michael

idata
Community Manager

Hello Michael Tam

Before changing any configuration, it is required to create a profile and from there you will be able to modify color, font size, background, etc.

I would recommend checking section 7.1 profile provisioning of the admin guide. Link below

http://download.intel.com/support/software/applications/unite/sb/intel_unite_enterprise_deployment_g... http://download.intel.com/support/software/applications/unite/sb/intel_unite_enterprise_deployment_g...

thanks

David O.

MTam
Beginner

Hi David.

The two question I raise is not answer in section 7.1

1 - How to change the bottom blue border color?

2 - What is the optimal background image size when use with 1920x1080 display?

Thanks.

Michael

idata
Community Manager

Hello michael.tam,

Thank you for your response,

I can see that the information provided did not answer your question, let me clarify for you. Upon some investigation and testing in a platform I was able to see that, first the resolution for the picture is 1920 x 1080, this is because if you reduce the resolution it will appear to be "cut" when presenting, however the bottom border will not be shown and the picture will be fully shown when presenting.

Also, regarding the blue border at the bottom, that part of the hub screen is not possible to customize as it has been built like that and there is no option to change the color or customize in any way.

I hope this answer the questions appropriately.

Regards,

David V
idata
Community Manager

Hello michael.tam,

I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you.

If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply.

Regards,

David V
MTam
Beginner

Thanks David for helping. I will mark as answered.