Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

intel unit client unable to connect to intel unit hub whitout error message

DDelp2
Beginner

Hi all

here my issu :

intel Unit Hub for Windows version 3.3 SmalBusiness

I have 4 pc for meeting room with the exact same configuration.

3 of them work perfectly

One of them do not work, here the description

Intel Unit Hub Standalone V3.3 installed on Windows 10. This computer is for a meeting room. The installation work fine. I get the Pin code on the upper right side.

Intel Client installed on my laptop.

When I try to connect with the pin code, Nothing happend. No error message, Nothing. Just the trying to connect in infinite loop.

If I made the same on the 3 other meeting room computer, this work without any issu.

On the computer where this not work, if I uninstall the Intel Unit Hub, and install the client setup, where we could share also the screen, this work !

So this exclude any firewall issu or anything else.

Before re install Windows, do you have some tips? maybe the uninstall are not made properly and Something is wrong ?

I try with the latest version 4.0 and the old one 3.2. Same issu.

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello DDelp2, Thank you for posting on this Community. We would like to gather some information about system that is not working. A. Please run the Intel® System Support Utility and attach the report to this thread. 1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. B. Generate and attach a Microsoft System Information report. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello DDelp2, To better assist you, we would like to review the reports requested above. Also, please fill out this information: Company Name: *Problem details Problem description: Frequency of occurrence (once an hour, day, always): Steps to reproduce (provide links to forums, online help, screen shots): Attempted workaround (settings changes, etc.): Environment (office, enterprise, school, hospital, factory, home): *HUB/Client computer details HUB manufacturer(s): HUB model(s) and SKU: Client model(s): Windows OS (provide Version number if Win10, and 32- or 64-bit) and update version: Intel Unite® Client version: Intel Unite® HUB version: Intel Unite® Server version: Intel Unite® Small Business version: Number of systems affected: Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello DDelp2, If you have any further questions, we will be glad to assist you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos