We are getting the following error when attempting to configure our system (OptiPlex 7050) as an Intel Unite Hub:
"An error occured while configuring the system. The system has not been changed"
Unfortunately attempting to run Intel Unite Settings.exe with the /l or /debug flags does not work, only the Intel Unite app which works fine.
This system was previously configured successfully as a hub in a workgroup. We then joined it to a domain and the hub functionality (autologin on startup) stopped working. We reinstalled Intel Unite Hub and get the above error when configuring the system as a hub.
Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities.
I understand that you are having a problem when configuring the HUB for the Intel ® Unite.
Regarding this, I will need more information of the edition of Unite that you are attempting to install as well as the model of the server, clients, and the version of Intel ® Unite you are trying to install.
1 - Are you trying to install the Intel ® Unite Stand Alone or Enterprise?
2 - Model of the clients:
3 - Model of the servers:
4 - Intel ® Unite version:
I hope to hear from you.
- This system is being installed in a Stand Alone configuration
- Varying, we are not able to get to the stage where clients would be attempting to connect, the client configuration is not relevant in this instance
- No Enterprise configuration
- Intel Unite version 22.214.171.124
Thank you for your response.
I was checking some information and what I can recommend you to do now is to re-download the installer for the Intel ® Unite directly from the manufacturers website:
* Please be aware that the content on that site is not controlled by Intel*. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel* for the merchants or services offered there. *
Also, please refer to the private messages for further steps in order to fix this.
I hope this helps.
I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you.
Were you able to follow the steps mentioned?
If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply.
Intel Customer Support Technician
Under Contract to Intel Corporation
This framework is being introduced in a Stand Alone design Shifting, we are not ready to get to the phase where customers would endeavor associate, https://inro.in/showbox/ ShowBox https://inro.in/mobdro/ Mobdro https://inro.in/tutuapp/ TutuApp the customer arrangement isn't applicable in this example No Enterprise arrangement