cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TMatt1
Beginner

"Unable to find the hub. Please verify the PIN or Shared Key"

Team,

After having installed and setup the Enterprise server, hub, and client side software, we are getting the error seen in the title above. In the Admin Portal the Hub device shows up as normal. The client side software is running version 3.0.43.48. Both the Hub and the client machine are on the same WLAN and we are running DNS and did not manually setup the XML. I've seen some people say that the XML should be configured manually, but wanted to confirm that this was a DNS issue. Thank you in advance for your help. Please feel free to PM me if you need more information.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello Toph,

Thank you for joining the Intel Unite® app community.

I have sent you a private message, please check your inbox for it.

Regards,

Amy C.

RPada
Beginner

Hi,

we too have same issue, bit of information ....

I am able to connect the HUB from Dell laptop, windows 10, intel WiFi card, however it does not work with Macboom air, windows 10 OS.

any help appreciated on this topi

idata
Community Manager

Ram__NN,

For us to further assist you and to help you with the specific problem, please create a new thread, make sure to add all the details in regard to your system. This way the next agent will have a better look at your specific scenario, you can add this thread as a reference but I recommend creating a new thread in order to isolate your case.

Regards,

Amy C.