Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

unite hub 3.3.163.51 small business unable to launch "system checking failure"

CZhan95
Beginner

hello ,

i want to install unite hub in single user mode, and i have known unite is no longer support small business mode since version 4, so i download unite hub 3.3.163.51 from Dell download website. the installation step is successful , but when i launch the app, an error occurred , said "system checking failed ,contact your administrator"

the pc is a compatible machine with Intel i5-7440EQ , win10 enterprise OS . i'm not sure if unite must run on a specific module or just need a CPU that support Vpro .

could you please help to check this issue ?

and could you also send me a official latest version of unite version 3 please ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AndrewG_Intel

Hello CZhan95

Thank you for your response.

Regarding your inquiries, it is correct that any of the mini-PCs listed as supported should work with Intel Unite®. However, we highly recommend checking with the OEM before purchasing to confirm the specific SKU you will be purchasing is valid for Intel Unite®.

Also, our website Intel Unite® overview shows 7 different mini-PCs, we show those mini-PCs for your convenience (we are sharing examples of some models that are valid for Intel Unite® ), however, the other manufacturers (HP, Dell, etc) may have details about possible additional mini-PC models validated for Intel Unite® and not listed in our website yet. We recommend checking further with your OEM.

Regarding the IBASE Digital Signage Player SI-613*, we were not able to confirm if this mini-PC is compatible with Intel Unite® nor information about Intel Unite® is available on their website. We recommend addressing this inquiry directly to IBASE support team so they can assist better and confirm if this system is designed and valid for Intel Unite®.

Additionally, we would like to mention that once you have or purchase a valid mini-PC for Intel Unite®, the OEM (e.g. Dell, HP, etc.) or your technology provider should be able of providing you with the specific installation packages or download links for Intel Unite®. We kindly recommend checking this further with your OEM, with our Intel® Authorized Distributors and Approved Suppliers, or with your technology provider.

Should you have additional inquiries, please let us know.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

*Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third party endorsement of Intel® or any of its products is implied.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello CZhan95

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We understand that you are receiving an error message saying "system checking failed" after installing Intel Unite® Solution for Small Business version 3.3.163.51 from DELL™ download website.

Regarding your inquiries and the error message, it is worth mentioning that the HUB for Intel Unite® app is a system based on Intel® vPro™ technology, specifically designed to support the Intel Unite® solution, meaning this that vPro™ support is not the only requirement that needs to be met. The support for Intel Unite® is based on a comprehensive list of specific SKU numbers.

In this case, could you please confirm if when you mentioned "pc is a compatible machine" do you mean you confirmed with DELL™ or your PC manufacturer, or with your technology provider that your PC is designed and validated for Intel Unite®? If not, we recommend checking this compatibility status with your Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).

In case you did check with the OEM and the system is validated for Intel Unite®, could you please provide us with the SKU number and full system brand and model of the PC in order to check this further?

If you don't mind sharing it publicly feel free to post the details on this thread, otherwise, you may send us a private message in this thread with these details.

Also, is this the first time you are trying to install Intel Unite® on this PC, or did it run Intel Unite® before?

Note:

For more information about Intel Unite® including some of the supported SKU systems available, please refer to the following links:

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello CZhan95

We would like to know if you were able to check our previous post and to if you could review compatibility for Intel Unite® with your OEM. If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
CZhan95
Beginner

hello Andrew,

thank you for your very detailed reply.

the "compatible machine" means a DIY machine, i bought different hardware and setup that machine. i was thought Unite only requires a Vpro CPU before,

after check the SKU page , i found there was only 7 kinds of small pc modules support Unite include HP, DELL , NUC ... , so i need to buy one of them and Unite will supported , am i right ?

could you please also send me the latest version of installation package ?

thank you for your help .

0 Kudos
CZhan95
Beginner

Hello Andrew ,

could you please help to check if this brand module is in support list ?

iBase SI-613

http://www.ibase.com.tw/english/ProductDetail/DigitalSignagePlayer/SI-613

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello CZhan95

Regarding your inquiries, it is correct that any of the mini-PCs listed as supported should work with Intel Unite®. However, we highly recommend checking with the OEM before purchasing to confirm the specific SKU you will be purchasing is valid for Intel Unite®.

Also, our website Intel Unite® overview shows 7 different mini-PCs, we show those mini-PCs for your convenience (we are sharing examples of some models that are valid for Intel Unite® ), however, the other manufacturers (HP, Dell, etc) may have details about possible additional mini-PC models validated for Intel Unite® and not listed in our website yet. We recommend checking further with your OEM.

Regarding the IBASE Digital Signage Player SI-613*, we were not able to confirm if this mini-PC is compatible with Intel Unite® nor information about Intel Unite® is available on their website. We recommend addressing this inquiry directly to IBASE support team so they can assist better and confirm if this system is designed and valid for Intel Unite®.

Additionally, we would like to mention that once you have or purchase a valid mini-PC for Intel Unite®, the OEM (e.g. Dell, HP, etc.) or your technology provider should be able of providing you with the specific installation packages or download links for Intel Unite®. We kindly recommend checking this further with your OEM, with our Intel® Authorized Distributors and Approved Suppliers, or with your technology provider.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

*Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third party endorsement of Intel® or any of its products is implied.

0 Kudos
CZhan95
Beginner

​hello Andrew ,

thank you for your hlep,  more clearly now .

i will check with my OEM vendor .

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello CZhan95

We are glad to know that the information provided was helpful. It was a pleasure to assist you with these inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos