Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

what function can be come true if I install Intel Unite with a small business?

Alex666
Beginner

I just want to create a small business Intel Unite because it is easier than Enterprise business, but I'm not sure what function it can come true? Who know this  could help tell me ? 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Jean_Intel

Hello @Alex666.

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

We will move your question to the correct subforum, the team in charge will get back to you soon.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello Alex666,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

We understand that you need information in regard to the Intel Unite(R) Small Business solution. I will be more than glad to help you today.

You can find information on how to set up the Intel Unite Small Business solution by checking this user guide:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/software/software-applications/Intel_Unite_SmallBusiness_User_Guide.pdf

You can also check:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/unite/unite-small-business-brief.html

Please let us know if the information above was able to answer your questions, or if you require additional assistance.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello Alex666,  

We are following your case and would like to know if the information provided earlier was able to answer your question.

Best regards, 

Sergio S. 

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello Alex666,  

We are following your case and would like to know if you need more assistance or if we can close this thread.

Best regards, 

Sergio S. 

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello Alex666, 

We are following up further on this case, which is still open with a "what function can be come true if I install Intel Unite with a small business?" problem description.

We know that this is important for you to get it resolved and it is also equally important for us to get you the right solution. Since we have not seen an update for a week, now, please, know we will get in contact with you next Thursday March 25th to inform you that the thread will be closed; this is if there is still no answer from your side, by then.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello Alex666, 

This message is to inform you that we are going to close this thread.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos