AI Tools from Intel
Find answers to your toolkit installation, configuration, and get-started questions.

Deep Learning & Vision Tools: BigDL on Apache Spark

MashavaAlvaradoRuiz

Hello Intel Developer Community,

Is it possible to create downloadable hyperlink mirrors for the Training Videos on the BigDL Toolkit for Apache Spark:

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/frameworks/bigdl.html

I have exhausted all the tricks to attempt to grab the media files during playback but with no access.

Conversely, all the video content on the Intel Tech.Decoded platform is downloadable.

At times, I lose my internet connection and would like to have my Documentation available offline.

Muchas Gracias,

Arnold.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We had considered your request, but it would take time to implement it. So, we’re closing the query for now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards

Gopika

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. We’ve raised this query internally. We’ll update you as soon as we get a reply.

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in BigDL. Unfortunately, we don’t provide videos for offline use as of now. Please continue watching training videos from main documentation link. The videos can be shared to online social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos
MashavaAlvaradoRuiz

That's rather a strange and sort of elitistic approach to this whole thing, quick self-absolution from one's responsibility in making documentation accessible to all developers, even to low-lifers like me, without First World Internet connectivity hardware and accessibility.

The Intel Tech.Decoded platform gives us capabilities to download whatever documentation and training media they have available online - such a stark contrast from this frigid solution, more of a shutdown or termination of an apparent glitch that could be easily resolved to make life easy for everyone.

But so long, I have to respect your response and I guess I should say thank you, for political correctness.

I hope I am not obliged to rate your resolution, because I do not want to say too much. For that reason, I will concede to this issue as being resolved, in a cowboy John Wayne fashion!

¡Gracias!

Mashava Alvarado Ruiz.

0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We had considered your request, but it would take time to implement it. So, we’re closing the query for now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards

Gopika