AI Tools from Intel
Find answers to your toolkit installation, configuration, and get-started questions.

The quantized INT8 onnx models fails to load with invalid model error

Anand_Viswanath
Employee

Hi,

I have quantized my ONNX FP32 model to ONNX INT8 model using Intel's Neural Compressor.

When I try to load the model to run inference, it fails with an error saying Invalid model.

Error:

File "testOnnxModel.py", line 178, in inference
session = ort.InferenceSession(onnx_file, sess_options=sess_options, providers=['CPUExecutionProvider'])
File "/root/anaconda3/envs/versa_benchmark/lib/python3.7/site-packages/onnxruntime/capi/onnxruntime_inference_collection.py", line 335, in __init__
self._create_inference_session(providers, provider_options, disabled_optimizers)
File "/root/anaconda3/envs/versa_benchmark/lib/python3.7/site-packages/onnxruntime/capi/onnxruntime_inference_collection.py", line 370, in _create_inference_session
sess = C.InferenceSession(session_options, self._model_path, True, self._read_config_from_model)
onnxruntime.capi.onnxruntime_pybind11_state.Fail: [ONNXRuntimeError] : 1 : FAIL : Load model from rappnet2_int8.onnx failed:This is an invalid model. Error: two nodes with same node name (model/rt_block/layer_normalization/moments/SquaredDifference:0_QuantizeLinear).

I am able to quantize and work on the same model's tensorflow version.

Please help on this.

TIA,

Anand Viswanath A

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
DiyaN_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Could you please share the following details?

1. Sample reproducer code

2. exact steps and the commands used

3. OS details.

Regards,

Diya

0 Kudos
Anand_Viswanath
Employee

Hi,

Please find the details below,

Code :

Anand_Viswanath_0-1661162129630.png

Config :

Anand_Viswanath_1-1661162214736.png

Steps:

Execute the python script with the quantization code.

The script takes ONNX FP32 model which is converted from TF Frozen FP32 model using TF2onnx.

The output INT8 ONNX model when loaded for inferencing, gives the above error

Linux sdp 5.4.0-110-generic #124-Ubuntu

Regards,

Anand Viswanath A

0 Kudos
DiyaN_Intel

Hi ,

As discussed privately please share sample reproducer code which was used for inferencing with exact steps followed .

Regards,

Diya 

0 Kudos
DiyaN_Intel

Hi, 

We have not heard back from you.

Could you please share the sample reproducer code which was used for inferencing with exact steps followed so that we can try to fix the issue from our end? 

Regards, 

Diya 

0 Kudos
DiyaN_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thanks and Regards,

Diya 

0 Kudos