AI Tools from Intel
Find answers to your toolkit installation, configuration, and get-started questions.

Windows CRASH After 2mins loop

witeGG
Beginner

Hi! I'm having a terribly confusing problem with my computer. This morning I took out 1 ram and wanted to put it in another computer. (It was working fine until then.) After restarting, I checked in cpu-z if everything was loaded and it was ok, until the computer simply crashed, with the message: your device has encountered a problem and needs to be restarted. Collecting error information. Once this process is complete, your computer will restart automatically. error code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. The computer turns on and off until now. After starting it works for about 2 minutes and suddenly throws a blue screen. The interesting thing about all this is that if I enter Furmark or CPU-Z and start to load the GPU / CPU - no matter which component - the computer will work without crashing until I turn off the stress test. After clicking the stop button, two seconds later it crashes again. I decided to reset the system to factory settings. Unfortunately, the problem persists. Now I can't even create a profile on my computer because I won't be able to do it in two minutes - there's a crash again. So now I only have access to the bios (I can sit here all day without crashing) Does any of you know how I can fix my computer? I spent the whole day on it and still don't know what it is.

Memory DMP & Msinfo is here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsiVTY5oyawFlkK0DH9JpTSmFZeI?e=uXO5ds

6f20c129-8e16-4237-b98c-81ac14ca5883.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlHill
Super User

You have a hardware problem, likely with memory.    Take your computer to a repair shop.

Also, you are in the wrong forum.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos