AI Tools from Intel
Find answers to your toolkit installation, configuration, and get-started questions.
90 Discussions

bash: /opt/intel/oneapi/setvars.sh: No such file or directory in devcloud jupyter Notebook

AnuragGajam123
Beginner

I am trying to run the python script from this repository.  First, it showed TensorFlow module is not found then I tried to activate the environment. I am getting the below error, please help me with this.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

From the attached screenshot we could see that you are using Intel DevCloud for Edge for running oneAPI samples. You are getting error due to this. You need to use Intel DevCloud for oneAPI to run the Intel oneAPI samples. You can use the below link to enroll for Intel DevCloud for oneAPI :

https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/

If you have any further issue, please let us know.

Thanks

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. Could you please give us an update?

Thanks

0 Kudos
AnuragGajam123
Beginner

Hi @AthiraM_Intel ,

Sorry for the late reply, I was busy with my course schedule. Can you help me with how to get the Intel OneAPI Jupyter notebook?

Thanks,

Anurag 

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

To access Intel DevCloud for oneAPI using JupyterLab. Please follow the below steps after creating Intel DevCloud for oneAPI account:

Please find the below screenshot for reference:

AthiraM_Intel_1-1667919984178.png

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issues. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. Could you please give us an update?

Thanks

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

We assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks

0 Kudos