10-01-2021 07:31 PM
2021.4 Release Highlights
- The Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler and Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library improved SYCL* 2020 feature set and conformance to improve programming productivity on various hardware accelerators.
- Intel® VTune™ Profiler adds Flame Graph for Hotspot Analysis that allows visualization of hot code paths and time spent in each function and its callees.
- Intel® Advisor's GPU Roofline offers actionable recommendations to maximize GPU utilization for user code analysis. Intel® Advisor also adds GPU-to-GPU modeling to estimate performance benefits of moving your existing GPU code to a future GPU.
- FPGA Simulation Flow allows oneAPI designs to run on industry-standard RTL simulators.
- The Intel® Fortran Compiler (Beta) expands support for the Fortran 2008 standard and enhances OpenMP* compliance for offloading applications to accelerators.
- The Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler adds OpenMP 5.0 & 5.1 features to improve multi-platform shared-memory multiprocessing programming for C & C++ applications.
- oneMKL adds GPU support through DPC++ and OpenMP offload APIs to Random Number Generators (RNG) Multinomial, PoissonV, Hypergeometric, Negative Binomial and Binomial distribution.
- Intel® Inspector improved C++ stack frames visualization and increased accuracy of libc and OpenCL* libraries reporting.
- Fine tune the performance of Natural Language algorithms through the latest sparsity and pruning features introduced in AI Analytics Toolkit.
- The toolkit provides simple offloading capabilities for Python based scikit-learn algorithms and exploit the cutting edge features of underlying heterogeneous hardware spanning Intel CPUs and XPUs.
- Includes Intel® Open VKL Version 1.0 release which contains support for native use of Intel Open VKL on ARM CPU and new additions to the API such as interval and hit iterator contexts, iteration on any volume attribute, configurable background values, tricubic filtering and more.
- Intel® OSPRay now supports transform motion blur.
- Intel® OSPRay Studio incorporates several new features, such as Python bindings in Studio Scene Graph, parameters to control Intel OSPRay’s transformation and camera motion blur effects and including UDIM texture workflow support.
Download Intel® oneAPI Toolkits TODAY!