Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.
419 Discussions

2023.1 no module equivalent to "setvars.sh --include-intel-llvm"

CFR
New Contributor II

I don't see any module equivalent to using "setvars.sh --include-intel-llvm" 

(as described in https://developer.codeplay.com/products/oneapi/nvidia/2023.1.0/guides/get-started-guide-nvidia#set-up-your-environment as the way to get the clang++ compiler so one can compile for GPUs.)

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CFR
New Contributor II

I guess since the deficiency is documented here for others, and there is an improvement in the works then go ahead and close.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
VaishnaviV_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting on Intel communities.

We are working on this issue internally. We will get back to you soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Vankudothu Vaishnavi.

0 Kudos
VaishnaviV_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for your patience.

Our developers are currently working on adding "setvars.sh --include-intel-llvm" to the Intel documentation.

We'll get back to you once we get an update.

Thanks & Regards,

Vankudothu Vaishnavi.

0 Kudos
VaishnaviV_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We have provided your feedback to the relevant team. At this moment 

there is no visibility of when it will be implemented and available for use. Please let me know if we can 

go ahead and close this thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Vankudothu Vaishnavi.

0 Kudos
CFR
New Contributor II

I guess since the deficiency is documented here for others, and there is an improvement in the works then go ahead and close.

0 Kudos
VaishnaviV_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for confirming. I am closing this thread for now. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks & Regards,

Vankudothu Vaishnavi.

0 Kudos