Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.

About downloading the oneAPI

Dongjun
Beginner

I am a student at Auburn University, AL, the United States. 

I joined the intel developer zone, but I cannot download it. 

If I clicked the download button, I just access the register for intel developer zone page. 

I attached the picture. Please let me know how to use it. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
dsanchez
Beginner

Hi,

I have the same problem, reported 5 days ago to @IntelSupport on twitter, they tell me te report it here...

Regards,

0 Kudos
Nupur_K_Intel

Hi Dongjun, we would suggest you to clear the cache and cookies of your browser and try using the incognito mode of your browser.

In case the issue still persists, please follow the below steps to download Intel® oneAPI toolkit or component:

• Sign out of your Intel account or use an incognito browser. 

• Go to the Intel® oneAPI toolkit download page https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/oneapi/all-toolkits.html and make your selection. 

• Select “Continue as Guest” and the product will start downloading.

Do let us know if the issue still persists. Have a nice day ahead!

burgela
Beginner

Same problem here: Multiple times trying to register for development on 3 different browsers (MacOS)

Your tip finally got me to  the download, except that it doesn't say "continue as guest." Rather it is "Maybe next time. Please take me to my download" which I didn't even notice as an option. It worked!!!

Thank you for pointing out that this option was there!

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Dongjun,

We are closing the thread since we have not heard from you in the last 20 days. Please create a new thread if there are any queries or concerns. Have a nice day!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos