Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.

Can Android use OneAPI

Dong_Y_Intel
Employee

I am working on Android Graphics domain,  currently I am learnning oneAPI,  the oneAPI including Toolkits, compiler,  if I want to use oneAPI seems I have to porting oneAPI development evnrionment to Android, may I know is there android based oneAPI release?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
RahulV_intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We will get back to you soon.

Rahul

0 Kudos
RahulV_intel

Hi,

As of now, there is no android support available. You can refer to the below link to check out the supported platforms and software requirements.

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-oneapi-dpcpp-compiler-system-requirements-beta

Rahul

0 Kudos
Dong_Y_Intel
Employee

Thanks for your reply, May I know whether there is a plan to enable oneAPI on Android, Is there any guidance about how to porting the DPC++ to other platform, like Android?

0 Kudos
JyotsnaK_Intel

Hi Dong, 

We will bring more clarity on this shortly. 

Best,

0 Kudos
JyotsnaK_Intel

Hi Dong,

oneAPI is addressing the unified programming for Heterogenous architectures pertaining to accelerators - CPU/GPU/FPGA etc. At this moment we do not have road map to include mobile / hand-held device to this, so we are not looking at Android support. 

Best regards,

0 Kudos
Dong_Y_Intel
Employee

Ok, thank you so much for your reply.

BR,

Dong

0 Kudos
vasava1__vaidehi
Beginner

no, not yet need some time

0 Kudos