Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.
419 Discussions

Can't download the OneAPI Base Toolkit Beta10 package

Brown_Paul_M
Employee

The online and local downloads appear to be in a strange infinite loop.  How can I get the latest toolkit for Windows?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RahulV_intel

Hi,

Do you see any specific error while installing?

Please note that the online installer might take some time based on your network connection speed.

For the offline installer, could you let us know where exactly it is getting stuck?

Thanks,

Rahul

0 Kudos
Brown_Paul_M
Employee

Not an installation issue, but appears to be a website / download issue.  I go to the following link, and get a "servcie not available message", or if I refresh I get a link that says Download, that just redirects me to the same page without selections.  Hence my reference to an infinite loop.  Browsing through the main pages brought me here, and I believe it should be fixed, especially for external customers.

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/oneapi/base-toolkit/download.html#operatingsystem=Windows&#distributions=Web%20and%20Local%20Install&#options=Local

I did another search on google this morning and found this link.  It appears to be working, so I am no longer blocked.
https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/oneapi/base-toolkit/get-the-toolkit.html

Thanks,
Paul

0 Kudos
RahulV_intel

Hi,

Good to know that you are able to download it without any issues. Surprisingly, both the links seem to work for me. I did not notice any issues while downloading.

Since your issue is resolved, let me know if I can close this thread from my end.

Thanks,

Rahul

0 Kudos
Brown_Paul_M
Employee

Yes, the links appear to be fixed now.  Please feel free to close.

Thanks,
Paul

0 Kudos
RahulV_intel

Thanks for the confirmation. Intel will no longer monitor this thread. Any further discussion on this thread will be considered as a community response only.

0 Kudos