Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.

Can't load dll made with OneAPI

Anonymous
Not applicable

wqaxs36_0-1606442790654.png

I think it's caused by the need of setup environment first by launching setvars.bat before running the exe, but I've launched the exe inside the setvars.bat console and it didn't worked.

How do I get rid the need to start setvar.bat before running OneAPI app, I don't need to launch anything with CUDA app.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RahulV_intel

Hi,

If you do not wish to run the setvars.bat file, you may directly open the Intel oneAPI command prompt which automatically sources the oneAPI environment.

Yes, that's right. Currently, you need to initialize the environment first and then run the exe file.

Regards,

Rahul

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RahulV_intel

Hi,

If you do not wish to run the setvars.bat file, you may directly open the Intel oneAPI command prompt which automatically sources the oneAPI environment.

Yes, that's right. Currently, you need to initialize the environment first and then run the exe file.

Regards,

Rahul

RahulV_intel

Hi,

Since you have raised a new thread for your follow up question, I'll go ahead and close this thread from my end and will no longer respond to this thread.  Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only.

Link:

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-oneAPI-Base-Toolkit/Can-t-select-GPU-Device-inside-a-DLL-made-with-OneAPI/m-p/1232277#M749

Thanks,

Rahul

0 Kudos