Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.
419 Discussions

Can we install basekit beta09 using apt-get?

jitendra42
Employee

By default basekit latest version is installed. I have dependency on basekit beta09, is it possible to install it using apt-get? 
I tried to list available versions as below but I just see latest one available 

root@707d0585a375:/etc/apt# apt-cache madison intel-basekit
intel-basekit | 2021.1.0-2659 | https://apt.repos.intel.com/oneapi all/main amd64 Packages

Is there any way to install basekit beta09 using apt-get?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi @jitendra42,

The repositories only contain the latest versions of the toolkits. So it is not possible to install Intel oneAPI basekit beta-09 with apt-get as the latest version already available.

But you will get the standalone components and their runtime packages from apt-get, so you may try installing them with their runtime for your work. Please follow the below command to get the list of those standalone components and their runtime packages.

$ apt-cache pkgnames intel | grep intel-oneapi | grep -v intel-oneapi-runtime | grep beta09

As it is recommended to use the latest release we may not be able to provide full support for the older versions of basekit.

Hope the details will help you to solve your problem.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi,

We haven't heard back from you for a long time. Please update us and give confirmation if we can close this thread.

Thank You.

0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi,

We are assuming that the provided details helped you in solving your doubt, so we are no longer monitoring this thread. Please post a new thread if you have any issues.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos