fisrt , I installed oneAPI Base toolkits (beta) successful ,step is :
- run command : tar -zxvf l_BaseKit_b_2021.1.3.085_offline.tar.gz
- edit file ' silent.cfg ' ,set the 'ACCEPT_EULA' to 'accept'
- launch the installation with command : sudo ./install.sh --silent ./silent.cfg
second, I configure the CPU and FPGA system
- run setvars.sh for enviroment with command : source /opt/intel/inteloneapi/setvars.sh
finally, I am ready to run sample
- download the Code Samples from github: https://github.com/intel/BaseKit-code-samples ;
- cd ~/BaseKit-code-samples-master/DPC++Compiler/vector-add
- make clean
- make all
- make run but not succeed ,the error information is : segmentation fault(core dumped)
please help me
thanks a lot
- General Support
We executed the vector addition program from the samples and it worked fine without any segmentation fault.
Share your environment details and any information which helps us in debugging the issue.