Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.
419 Discussions

Doubts about permission to create linux image.

CABELO
Innovator

I am responsible for compiling and engineering some openSUSE Linux images on AWS. Evidence follows:

https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B07S6NP2SM?qid=1585546114912

Does Intel allow me to create a openSUSE Linux image with OneAPI pre-installed?

So users would only install Linux with OneApi plug and play.

I would create an image on Amazon and one to install linux from the flash drive.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi Cabelo,

It is a very nice idea to create a separate independent Image of OpenSUSE Linux with OneAPI. Please let me check if there are some policies that we need to follow. We are looking into it with our team and discussing it with them.

As soon as we reach a conclusion we will let you know.

Thanks

Stay Healthy Stay Safe!

-Abhishek

0 Kudos
Kent_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Cabelo, I'm the oneAPI product manager. The standard license we use with the oneAPI tools doesn't allow for redistribution in this way, but I'd like to talk to you privately to see if we can make this happen via a special arrangement.  I'll reach out to you to start the discussion.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi Cabelo,

Will you please confirm us if your issue got resolved?

If your issue is resolved, can we close this thread?

If you have any more questions you can always ask.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi,

We believe your issue got resolved.

Thank you for reaching out to us, you can always post a new thread if you have any issue.

0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi Cabelo,

We are closing this thread assuming that your issue got resolved. You can always raise a new thread if you have any issues.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos