Get answers to your toolkit installation, configuration, and getting-started kinds of questions. Please first browse our self-help FAQs for your issue. If your problem persists, please posts your question to the appropriate forum.
There are many Tools included in this Toolkit. Please use the specific product forums for detailed questions and issues:
- Support for Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Compiler, Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library, Intel® DPC++ Compatibility To...
- Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library & Intel® Math Kernel Library
- Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks & Intel® Threading Building Blocks
- Intel® oneAPI Data Analytics Library & Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library
- oneAPI Deep Neural Network Library
- oneAPI Collective Communication Library
- Media (Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
- Intel® Distribution for Python*
- Support for Analyzers (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor, Intel Inspector)
To report an issue, please provide the following details about the issue so we can replicate it:
- OS info and version
- CPU info
- Accelerator hardware info: GPU or FPGA
- GPU/FPGA driver or runtime version
- Toolkit package full name with version
- For regressions: provide the working Toolkit version
Do not include private information such as your email address in your posts. If you need to share private information with an Intel employee, they can start a private thread for you.