Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.
417 Discussions

How can I download previous version of Intel One API Base Kit and HPC Kit

Rizwan1
Beginner

What is the best version of Intel OneAPI Base Kit and HPC Kit supported on Intel® Xeon Phi™ Processor 7250 (16GB, 1.40 GHz, 68 core) and CentOS 8.5

Please let me how can I download that version of Intel One API Base Kit and HPC Kit.

Currently, I installed 22.0.1 but I am getting issues in the installation of Intel Python and Performance issues in MKL. Now I want to try the previous version which will be fully compatible with  Intel® Xeon Phi™ Processor 7250 (16GB, 1.40 GHz, 68 core) and CentOS 8.5

Please provide the relevant links as soon as possible

Thanks

Regards

Muhammad Rizwan

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ArpitaP_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We are working on your issue, we will get back to you soon.

Thanks,

Arpita

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Rizwan, you would need an Intel® oneAPI license to get access to the older versions of the product. The free download website only provides the latest version of compilers available at any point of time. To purchase a license, please contact your nearest re-seller/distributor. They would support you throughout the purchase process.

To contact your nearest re-seller/distributor, please click here: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/resellers.html, and scroll down to select your country from the drop down menu. You will be presented with their contact information.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Muhammad, we assume your issue to be resolved by now.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos