Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.
419 Discussions

How can I use Intel IPP under VisualStudio2012 IDE? Where can I download old version of Intel IPP?

jy00161
Beginner

I'm preparing to use Intel IPP in my research program and I downloaded the latest version 2021 Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit. I want to know that if I can use Intel IPP under VS2012 IDE. Does anyone is aware of that? If not, which version can I use and where can I get to it? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PrasanthD_intel

Hi,

Q) Besides, is there similar Visual Studio version limits for using Intel Media SDK?

A) The VS version requirements for Media SDK will be found in the release notes of that product (Intel® Media SDK for Windows* Release Notes).

Q) I get the history version of Intel IPP?

A) If you are a licensed user of parallel studio you can find the older versions on your Parallel Studio downloads page. But for the OneAPI toolkit, 2021.1 is the first major release and older beta versions are not available for download.

Regards

Prasanth

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
PrasanthD_intel

Hi,

The supported Visual Studio versions of OneAPI basekit 2021 are VS 2017

15.9, VS 2019 16.7 and 16.8 Preview 5 as mentioned in this article Intel® Compilers compatibility with Microsoft Visual Studio* and....

The basekit integrated into the Visual Studio as an extension during installation.

We recommend you upgrade your Visual Studio to the above mentioned latest Visual Studio versions. Also please take care that the visual studio you upgrade to must have been released prior to the basekit you have. The versions released after 16.8 Preview 5 might have bugs as they haven't been tested at the time of basekit release.

Regards

Prasanth

0 Kudos
jy00161
Beginner

Thank you for sharing this information. Besides, is there similar Visual Studio version limits for using Intel Media SDK?

0 Kudos
jy00161
Beginner

Could you please tell me where can I get history version of Intel IPP?

0 Kudos
PrasanthD_intel

Hi,

Q) Besides, is there similar Visual Studio version limits for using Intel Media SDK?

A) The VS version requirements for Media SDK will be found in the release notes of that product (Intel® Media SDK for Windows* Release Notes).

Q) I get the history version of Intel IPP?

A) If you are a licensed user of parallel studio you can find the older versions on your Parallel Studio downloads page. But for the OneAPI toolkit, 2021.1 is the first major release and older beta versions are not available for download.

Regards

Prasanth

0 Kudos
jy00161
Beginner
0 Kudos
PrasanthD_intel

Hi,

Thanks for the confirmation.

As the issue has been resolved and we will no longer respond to this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only

Regards

Prasanth

0 Kudos