Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.
419 Discussions

How to get old version (beta08) oneAPI and FPGA Add-on

wangyong
Employee

Hi,

I'm working on project based on oneAPI beta08.

Now I want to install Intel FPGA Add-on for oneAPI Base Toolkit that compatible with oneAPI beta08 in my system.

it seems in oneAPI website, it only provide latest version of oneAPI and FPGA Add-on. So my question is How can I download Intel FPGG Add-on that compatible with oneAPI beta08?

Thanks,

Wang Yong

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
GouthamK_Intel

Hi Wang Yong,

We strongly recommend you update your Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit to the latest version (beta09) as the latest version comes with new updates and bug fixes.

And please let us know if there are any issues or challenges that are stopping you to update to the latest version.

However, we are talking with the concerned internal team about your query. We will update you with more information soon.

Have a Good day!

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
wangyong
Employee

Hi Goutham,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Actually we try to build and run our project on DevCloud using oneAPI beta09 since last week. but it still not work. So we decide to set up a standalone oneAPI beta08 environment in our own machine.  So we could focus on our project and not be influenced by oneAPI update.

Look forward your information.

Thanks,

Wang Yong

0 Kudos
GouthamK_Intel

Hi Wang Yong,

As our subject-matter expert (SME) has already contacted you and is working on your request, we are closing this thread here.

We will no longer respond to this thread. If you require any additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. 

Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only. 

Have a Good day!

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos