Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.
419 Discussions

How to install oneapi-samples after installed one-api toolkit offline

tenglike
Beginner

I have installed one-api toolkit, but my computer is offline.So when I use visual stdio 2019, it always displays a window "The samples feed is empty".Also I cannot click "Browse Intel oneAPI Samples" in "Extentions" in Visual Stdio 2019. So how can I copy or build oneapi-samples in directory ".../AppData/Local/Intel/oneapi/samples" in an offline computer?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
NoorjahanSk_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

>>it always displays a window "The samples feed is empty"

We have also tried browsing oneAPI samples in offline mode and observed a similar window.

Now click "ok" in the pop-up window and select the project that you want to create.

Please refer to the below screenshots where we have created a project in offline mode.

NoorjahanSk_Intel_0-1654080882709.png

We can also create oneAPI sample in offline mode in oneAPI command prompt using the below command:

oneapi-cli

and follow the instructions as required in the GUI.

Please refer to the below screenshot where we have created a project in offline mode in command prompt. 

NoorjahanSk_Intel_1-1654080916179.png

Please refer to the below link for more details:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/get-started-with-intel-oneapi-hpc-linux/top/run-a-sample-project-using-the-command-line.html

>>how can I copy or build oneapi-samples in directory ".../AppData/Local/Intel/oneapi/samples" in an offline computer?

You can get the visual studio project file by extracting the tar file and then open the solution file using visual studio to build your project.

NoorjahanSk_Intel_2-1654080932641.png

Thanks & Regards,

Noorjahan.

0 Kudos
NoorjahanSk_Intel

Hi,

We haven't heard back from you. Could you please provide an update on your issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Noorjahan.

0 Kudos
NoorjahanSk_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thanks & Regards,

Noorjahan.

0 Kudos