Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.
419 Discussions

Intel Parallel studio XE 2020 cluster version update 2

Viv123
Beginner

Dear,

As I need a parallel studio to compile Fortran with software.

Intel team suggested me an Api base and HPC tool kit so I want to know in the API tool kit, is their Fortran compiler, like ifortvarts.bat file is also there.

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RahulV_intel

Hi,

oneAPI HPC toolkit comes with a classic Fortran compiler(ifort) as well as a Fortran beta compiler (ifx), based on LLVM technology.

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/intel-oneapi-fortran-compiler-release-notes.html

There is a setvars.bat file present inside the oneAPI installation directory which sources the oneAPI environment. (typically C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI). You could either take the help of this file or you could open the "Intel oneAPI command prompt for Visual studio" which automatically sources the oneAPI environment. The alternate option is to create a new Fortran project using Visual Studio.

Thanks,

Rahul

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RahulV_intel

Hi,

oneAPI HPC toolkit comes with a classic Fortran compiler(ifort) as well as a Fortran beta compiler (ifx), based on LLVM technology.

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/intel-oneapi-fortran-compiler-release-notes.html

There is a setvars.bat file present inside the oneAPI installation directory which sources the oneAPI environment. (typically C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI). You could either take the help of this file or you could open the "Intel oneAPI command prompt for Visual studio" which automatically sources the oneAPI environment. The alternate option is to create a new Fortran project using Visual Studio.

Thanks,

Rahul

0 Kudos
RahulV_intel

Hi,

Thanks for accepting the solution.

Intel will no longer monitor this thread. Further responses on this thread will be considered community only.

Regards,

Rahul

0 Kudos