Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.

Intel Protected Files

RAror6
New Contributor I

Hello,

I am running tkinter on the intelpython, but I have a version mismatch. This is causing me to get distorted outputs.

I can fix my version correction in the inteloneapi/intelpython/python3.7/tcl/tcl8.6/init.tcl file. However, I do not have access to make changes to the file. Could I get help with this? Has Intel protected this file? If no how can I make changes to it on my personal computer?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.!

We generally don't suggest modifying the file contents which are under inteloneapi installation directory. However, if you wish to do so, you can edit the file with root/administrator privileges.

Note: If you modify any file contents which are under inteloneapi installation directory, Intel is not responsible for any consequences and Intel will no longer support the modified product.

Regards

Goutham

View solution in original post

4 Replies
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.!

We generally don't suggest modifying the file contents which are under inteloneapi installation directory. However, if you wish to do so, you can edit the file with root/administrator privileges.

Note: If you modify any file contents which are under inteloneapi installation directory, Intel is not responsible for any consequences and Intel will no longer support the modified product.

Regards

Goutham

GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

Could please confirm if your issue is resolved?

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
RAror6
New Contributor I

Hello,

My issue was solved and i could edit the file!

Editing the file, however, did solve my issue with oneVPL.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Glad to know that your issue is resolved.!

This issue has been resolved and we will no longer respond to this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only.

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos