Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.
419 Discussions

Is anyone actually using oneAPI?

Futurist5000
Beginner
When I first looked at oneAPI I was excited about its design and potential.

But that was about 2 years ago and within that time I have been struggling to find anyone who is actually using it.

I have posted on a variety of forums including Quora etc. and to this day no one has either replied that they are using it or even knows of anyone else who is using it.

So is this a case of an excellent technology that just hasn’t been adopted except a for a few startups who are willing to take the risk?

This would only be tolerated for so long until Intel is forced to abandon this haemorrhaging product leaving all users in critical problems.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
VarshaS_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

Many users are using Intel OneAPI. We see a large number of queries on forums by users. Please look into our community pages. These are all real users of Intel OneAPI.

If you are having queries related to Intel OneAPI then please let us know. We would be glad to help you out.

Thanks & Regards,

Varsha

0 Kudos
VarshaS_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. Could you please let us know if you have any queries related to Intel oneAPI?

Thanks & Regards,

Varsha

0 Kudos
VarshaS_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thanks & Regards,

Varsha

0 Kudos