Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.

L515 Python API

Farzad
Beginner

Hello,

I am newbie and using a L515 Lidar intel realsense and looking for a Python API for capturing and recording and saving data (sensor data and captured image ...) in a directory.

I would appreciate if you introduce me a user-friendly Python API.

Best

0 Kudos
1 Solution
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

As you have already raised a new thread in the respective support forum, could you please let us know if we can close this thread here from our side?

Regards

Goutham

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

Could you please help us with what exactly you are looking for with respect to the Intel oneAPI Base toolkit?

We can see that you are working with "L515 Lidar intel RealSense". For any support related to Intel RealSense products, we suggest you post your queries in the dedicated RealSense Community forum for expert's advice/ support.

Community Support link for Intel RealSense:

https://support.intelrealsense.com/hc/en-us

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
Farzad
Beginner

Thanks a lot,

I will move to the suggested link.

Best

0 Kudos
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

As you have already raised a new thread in the respective support forum, could you please let us know if we can close this thread here from our side?

Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
Farzad
Beginner
0 Kudos
ViPaSaNa
Beginner

could someone share the solution for this issue?  I am having no luck in finding the answer in the thread.  All I see is the following and when I click the link there is no solution. 

Hi,

Regards

Goutham

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
GouthamK_Intel

Hi, 

Thanks for the confirmation!

As we have answered all your queries, we will no longer respond to this thread.

If you require any additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. 

Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only. 

Have a Good day!

Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos