Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.
419 Discussions

OneAPI Base tool kit integration with Visual Studio 2022

DeepikaGanga
Employee

Hi,

I am trying to integrated oneAPI base tool kit w_BaseKit_p_2022.1.3.210 with Visual Studio 2022. The projects and solutions are loading and work as expected. But I am not able to view the various Intel oneAPI samples provided by the toolkit as the display is not showing up. As shown in the attached image the bullets are present on the left hand side but their text is not visible. Please assist.

dgangana_0-1649360348969.png

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
DeepikaGanga
Employee

Thanks for the response. I think I figured the issue here, changing the Visual Studio color theme from dark to light fixes the problem. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VarshaS_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

We are able to get all the details(text) while we are selecting the Intel oneAPI samples. Please find the below screenshot : 

SamplesVS.png

Could you please let us know Visual Studio 2022 version you are using? And also, were you able to create the Intel oneAPI samples, or do you face any issues?

Could you please try repairing(Installer-->Modify-->Repair) the Intel oneAPI Toolkit? If you are still facing this issue then please try reinstalling the Intel oneAPI toolkit.

Please revoke back to us, if you are still facing any issues.

Thanks & Regards,

Varsha

0 Kudos
DeepikaGanga
Employee

Thanks for the response. I think I figured the issue here, changing the Visual Studio color theme from dark to light fixes the problem. 

0 Kudos
VarshaS_Intel

Hi,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. Thanks for sharing the solution with us. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks & Regards,

Varsha

0 Kudos