Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.

Permission to access oneAPI ZYPPER repository URL denied

Muhammad_Shahzad_S_

Hi,

I have latest OpenSuse Leap 15.1 64bit installed on my laptop. I added RPM repository for ZYPPER package manager per instructions at,

ZYPPER package instructions

In step 2 of instructions, when I try to install oneAPI Base Toolkit using,

sudo zypper install intel-basekit

I get permission to access repo URL denied.

Permission to access 'http://1a.sandbox.intel.com.s3.amazonaws.com/yum/oneapi/repodata/repomd.xml' denied.
Abort, retry, ignore? [a/r/i/...? shows all options] (a): 

Please suggest how to resolve this problem.

Also, when I try to download local offline installer at,

Get the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit for Linux*

I see download speed is extremely slow (=~ 250 KB/s) and it shows nearly 3 hours to download the full 3 GB installer file. Are there any faster mirrors available in Germany / Europe?

Here is some general info about my setup,

CPU: Intel i7 2.4 GHz

GPU: Intel HD 4000 and Nvidia Geforce 650M

RAM: 32 GB

HDD: 512 GB SSD

Internet Speed: 500 Mbps

Let me know  if you need any further info for troubleshooting.

Thank you and kind regards.

--

Sheikh Muhammad bin Shafi

0 Kudos
4 Replies
WILLIAM_H_Intel4
Employee

Hello,

There is not a mirror at this time, but the team is looking into this.  Apologies for the current download times in your location.  As for your other question, we'll investigate and get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

William

0 Kudos
Pradeep_G_Intel
Employee

Hi,

We would like to inform you that as of now the repositories are only available to a limited number a customers.  If you are interested to download the toolkit via repository,please send us IP address of the system from which you are planning to download the package :

1. If you are in the enterprise, please ask your organization IT about the IP addresses segment used by your org to appear in the internet. 

2.  Otherwise you may google for “what is my ip” to find out what is your machine IP address.  

0 Kudos
Muhammad_Shahzad_S_

Understood.

i have download the offline installer for linux and that seems to work fine for now.

You may close this ticket now.

Thank you very much for your help, much appreciated!

0 Kudos
NikhilaH_Intel

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for the confirmation. We are closing this case. 

0 Kudos