Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.

Problem(s) with svml

jwong545
Beginner

Hello,

I'm having some problems with an undefined variable (variable is "__svml_log16"). I have attached one picture that shows undefined variable. I do not have "svml" in a file .cpp. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Could you please provide steps to reproduce and source code for which you are getting this error?

Also, let us know the environment details:

OS Version

oneAPI toolkit version

If you are working on Linux Machine please provide the output of clinfo command.

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
jwong545
Beginner

Hi,

Steps to Reproduce:
1. command 'make' to call Makefile
2. run 'run.sh' (bash ./build/bin/rogue-5-oneAPI -g 10 -i ./build/bin/test1.bin -o ./build/bin/result.bin)

Source Code:
oneAPI.zip

OS Version: RHEL 8.1 (Ootpa)
oneAPI Base Toolkit Version Beta 10

clinfo:
clinfo.txt

Thank you

0 Kudos
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for providing the source code and steps to reproduce!

We are forwarding this thread to Subject Matter Expert who will help you in resolving the issue.

Have a Good day!

Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
Subarnarek_G_Intel

Looking into the case. Will get back to you soon.

jwong545
Beginner

I haven't heard any updates since last time Subarnarek_G_Intel replied. How's the case situation? 

0 Kudos
Hewitt__Archie
Beginner

Get the same problem.

Any updates in this topic?

0 Kudos
Subarnarek_G_Intel

With gold compiler I am getting a couple of issues compiling the code. Can you try with oneAPI Gold once?

0 Kudos
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

As we have not heard back from you, we are considering that your issue has been resolved and we have answered all your queries. So we will no longer respond to this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only 

Have a Good day!

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos