Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly let us know the below details.
- A brief summary of how the installation fails and what could be seen on the screen.
- A screenshot of an error or unique observation.
- Is there a version of Visual Studio installed on the system?
- Is there more than one instance of Visual Studio on the system?
- The version(s) and build number(s) of the Visual Studio instance(s) were installed.
- Is there any antivirus, network restriction or institutional restriction enabled on the system during the process?
- Is any GPU acceleration enabled on the system?
- Is the system connected to any docking station?
The above information will allow us to understand the situation better. Looking forward to your response.
Adding to our last response on the thread, please also let us know if you are using the Professional or Enterprise version of the Windows 11 operating system.
Looking forward to your response.
We understand that you might be looking into the issue. However, this is to update you that we have not heard from you on our previous responses. Please reply within the next 24 business hours to keep this thread active.