Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.

beta 08 changed install path?

Xiaochang_W_Intel

Hi,

I used apt to install oneapi. 

$ sudo apt-get install intel-oneapi-daal-devel intel-oneapi-tbb-devel

bring down latest beta08 release, it changed default install path while break my CI script. 

/opt/intel/inteloneapi => /opt/intel/oneapi. 

And I could not find DAAL jar where it used to be.

Could this behavior change be documented at least in release note?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Xiaochang_W_Intel

And I tried to install former beta 07, but it will download both beta 07 and beta 08.

Untitled.png

0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi,

As the Intel OneAPI Base Toolkit Beta-08 is available your apt is picking it to install.

There is a change in the default installation path now the default path is /opt/intel/oneapi.

These details are already given in the getting started guide and installation guide. Please go through the below links for the details.

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/get-started-with-intel-oneapi-base-linux/top/before-you-begin.html

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/installation-guide-for-intel-oneapi-toolkits.html

And I will suggest you please download the complete base toolkit and then do let us know if the DAAL jar is still missing. And also please let us know if the daal you are installing(screenshot) is working correctly or not.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi,

Please give us an update if the provided details are helpful to you.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi,

We are assuming that the solution provided helped and would no longer be monitoring this issue. Please raise a new thread if you have further issues.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos