Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.
418 Discussions

build & install O-DU Low Project with oneAPI

tim4
Novice

Hi there, 

Is any one building O-DU low project with oneAPI Base Toolkit. In this tutorial is use "intel parallel studio" which replace by oneAPI. So, I'm trying oneAPI to build O-DU low project. But I got a lot of error about icc, such as "/bin/sh: 1: icc: not found". I even not found "icc" in the path /opt/intel/oneapi.

Could someone please provide a direction to solve this problem?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi Tim,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Please check if you have properly install Intel oneAPI Base toolkit and oneAPI HPC toolkit.

After installing toolkits source opt/intel/oneapi/setvars.sh to get the development environment, to check if the environment is enabled or not you can try executing icc --version.

Hope this will help you to build and run your project.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi Tim,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Please check if you have properly install Intel oneAPI Base toolkit and oneAPI HPC toolkit.

After installing toolkits source opt/intel/oneapi/setvars.sh to get the development environment, to check if the environment is enabled or not you can try executing icc --version.

Hope this will help you to build and run your project.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for the confirmation, we will no longer monitor this thread. Please post a new thread if you have any other issues/problems.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos