Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.

issue with dpcpp headers

mahinlma
New Contributor I

fatal error: 'dpstd/execution' file not found
#include <dpstd/execution>

Please let me know how to solve.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi Maheshwari,

Thanks for the details, it seems that you are using the latest distribution of the oneAPI toolkit.

There is a slight change in the naming/location of the oneDPL related library headers. Please try using <oneapi/dpl/algorithm><oneapi/dpl/execution> <oneapi/dpl/iterator> and so on for all the headers from oneDPL library. No need to add any files to your working directory.

Also, please change the namespace to oneapi::dpl::<...> For more details please refer to the Programming guide of Intel oneDPL library.

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/oneapi-programming-guide/top/api-based-programming/intel-oneapi-dpc-library-onedpl.html

You can also refer to the below link for oneDPL related samples for more in-depth details.

https://github.com/oneapi-src/oneAPI-samples/tree/master/Libraries/oneDPL

Hope the provided details will help you to resolve your issue.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi Maheshwari,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Please give us more details of your error, also provide us the environment details(OS, DPCPP version) on which you are trying your code sample.

If you are using a Windows system then please let us know whether you are trying to compile your project using a command line or VS, also send us the version of VS (if using).

If you are compiling your sample code using the command line then try running the Intel\oneAPI\setvars.bat (Win) or intel/oneAPI/setvars.sh(Linux) before compiling your sample, to enable the environment.

Please give us the above details, so that we will get more insight into your issue.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos
mahinlma
New Contributor I

Hi Abhishek,

I'm using Intel DevCloud,

these are the commands I followed,

qsub -I -l nodes=1:fpga_compile:ppn=2

source /data/intel_fpga/devcloudLoginToolSetup.sh

tools_setup

selected 6 -  Arria 10 - OneAPI, OpenVINO

Number: 6
sourcing /opt/intel/inteloneapi/setvars.sh
:: WARNING: setvars.sh has already been run. Skipping re-execution.
To force a re-execution of setvars.sh, use the '--force' option.
Using '--force' can result in excessive use of your environment variables.

Error:

fatal error: 'dpstd/execution' file not found
#include <dpstd/execution>

Please help to resolve.

How should I include this "dpstd/execution" and "dpstd/algorithm" in working directory.

Thank you!

Maheshwari 

0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi Maheshwari,

Thanks for the details, it seems that you are using the latest distribution of the oneAPI toolkit.

There is a slight change in the naming/location of the oneDPL related library headers. Please try using <oneapi/dpl/algorithm><oneapi/dpl/execution> <oneapi/dpl/iterator> and so on for all the headers from oneDPL library. No need to add any files to your working directory.

Also, please change the namespace to oneapi::dpl::<...> For more details please refer to the Programming guide of Intel oneDPL library.

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/oneapi-programming-guide/top/api-based-programming/intel-oneapi-dpc-library-onedpl.html

You can also refer to the below link for oneDPL related samples for more in-depth details.

https://github.com/oneapi-src/oneAPI-samples/tree/master/Libraries/oneDPL

Hope the provided details will help you to resolve your issue.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

mahinlma
New Contributor I
0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi Maheshwari,

Thanks for the confirmation. As your issue is resolved we will no longer monitor this thread. Please post a new thread if you have any other issues.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos